Friday 3 January 2014

Updated Schedule

This was our previous Schedule that we had posted:

4/12/13
Finalised planning
9/12/13
Film in our lessons
11/12/13
Get footage off camera.
Import into final cut
16/12/13
Review footage and begin editing rough draft and create soundtrack
18/12/13
Continue editing and finish soundtrack.

However this schedule was very weak and did not show our individual contributions or what we achieved.

Date
Plans
Cesco  (me)
Tom
Lee
Completed
4th of December
Finalise Planning Documents
PLANNING
PLANNING
PLANNING
YES
9th of December
Film over Periods 3 to 4 (including break and lunch) – a total of 3 hours filming
FILMING
ACTOR
ACTOR / FILMING ASSISTANT
We all managed to complete the task of filming during our lessons.
11th of December
Importing into Final Cut
I had already completed importing the video into video files at home therefore I began the import into Final Cut and putting the videos in sequence.
Helped and watched put videos in sequence.
Again, helped and watched the footage being put in sequence in final cut express.
Completed what we had set out as our target, allowed for next lesson to begin editing
16th of December
Begin editing the rough edit and creation of soundtrack
I completed the cropping of our clips and put together the ‘pre’ rough edit. From here I began to add required effect such as transitions, slow motion, etc. 
Together Tom and Lee began to do their research, check their blogs for updates however they did not begin to use Logic at this stage.
I completed my task and began doing next weeks however Tom and Lee did not even begin creating the soundtrack.
18th of December
Prepare Rough Edit and finish the soundtrack
I have 90% completed the rough edit, with minor fixes to go adding the black and white filters to the clips and perfecting sound, awaiting the soundtrack to really advance.
Tom and Lee again did not create or again begin the soundtrack, they looked online for royalty free music, however I did not agree with this. They still did not manage to find a suitable soundtrack.
I completed what was required of myself however the others in my group did not and I will now attempt to do their work for them.
HOLIDAY
Perfect planning
Finalise and perfect planning for marking. Due Wednesday 8th of January 2014. Rough edit due after Christmas Holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment