Monday 25 November 2013

Soundtrack Ideas

These Soundtrack ideas came from Tom and Lee's research, they would play these to me as well to get my opinion on them as I was making the storyboard at the time. I contributed to the discussions and ideas posted below:
I was researching Ideas for our thriller opening soundtrack. I liked the calm piano opening and the tempo of the song. It being slow and calm and slowly building up, the build up taking 40 seconds. The stop at 40 seconds would fit in nicely with a scene within our opening and thats something I would want to re create in our soundtrack. As a group we decided we didn't want any vocals to the backing music. Listen here.

The intro of this song is very calm and suspicious, it would suit the intro to our Thriller. But since the intro is so small something like this would be difficult to use without repeating it which may not sound as good. Listen Here.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that you are advised to use copyright free music or create your own, before approaching artists. You would also need their permission if you were to use either of these. Also, annotate in more detail. How do the specific instruments create the tone/atmosphere you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete